Labels

learn (1) levels (1)

Sunday

1 Year Wedding Anniversary 5-19-13

At this very time today I was getting ready to marry the most wonderful man I know. In the last  year we have faced a lot of struggle, moving a lot, feeling lost, and financial burdens. It's hard to believe it was a year ago, but when I think of all the wonderful memories we have made since we said "I do" I start to realize it does feel like a year ago. I love you so much Jared David Everett, we have been together 4 years, married 1 year, and we have so many more years to spend together. I hear the first year is the hardest and judging by our gray hairs I would have to agree. I am so thankful to have found a man that can handle me. That is hard to do, this I know. I know I expect perfection, I know that I sometimes (all the time...) need to take the lead and have things my way. I appreciate you understanding why and trusting my decisions. Thank you for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world and the best mommy...

For our anniversary I set up a table of our wedding things, the top tier of our wedding cake, and some candles. I woke him up at midnight and we enjoyed a glass of wine, and quality time while the kids were sleeping. I am the hopeless romantic in our marriage and I have learned to accept that. I would love to write more, but I would like to spend some time with my husband today so I will just post this and the pictures. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Stay Beautiful






2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I love your blog !!! Of course I miss seeing your beautiful family when I enter Facebook but this blog is so much more private and I enjoy reading your post every day ;D
    Love Tashina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tashina, in so glad you are on my blog! Feel free to subscribe xoxoxo

      Delete

Followers