Labels

learn (1) levels (1)

Thursday

Family pictures

Our photo shoot the other day was very interesting. It was a PERFECT day for pictures, the lighting was amazing, location, and we were all in a good mood lol. Unfortunately the second Easton figured out we were there to take pictures he flipped a switch and started acting out. The photographer is a good friend of mine, she did amazing at snapping some of Easton when she saw an opportunity lol. Boston did awesome, she loves pictures, she always does great when the camera is on her. Easton use to be that way when he was her age so I wont count my chickens before they hatch. I am posting only a few from the photo shoot because I have not gotten them all back yet. I hope you like them, I have already printed them out, they will be on our wall by tonight! The photographers daughter (Kiera) is Easton's buddy, he plays with her almost everyday. She is the ONLY little girl that does not allow Easton to kiss her haha so the picture of them I had to post because this is their relationship. Easton is always lovable and trying to kiss and she is not about it, too darn cute!











1 comment:

  1. plez give me a listing which we very easily acquire my fat quick.
    .

    Feel free to visit my website: mike chang monster mass download

    ReplyDelete

Followers