Labels

learn (1) levels (1)

Monday

Pool day with friends

Easton had his friends Ethan and Keira over yesterday for a pool day! They had lots of fun, my friend Sarah is their mom and we are always getting together to let the kids play. Kiera is the little girl that Easton has a vendetta against and is constantly picking fights with and Ethan was a victim the other day of my sons hitting. He is so much like his momma, I told my mom how is he with other kids and she said "the apple didn't fall far from that tree did it?" lol. I know it's true, I need to teach him how to  be nice and not so intense. He thinks it's his way or the highway, because I understand his thinking so well I think I will be able to keep it under control. He was in time out a few times during his swim day for being mean, but all in all they all had fun! Boston sat in her bumbo in her pool, she loves the water and the outdoors! Both kids are sleeping so this will be sweet and short, this momma needs some alone time :)

Stay  Beautiful!











Easton in time out for hitting








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers