Labels

learn (1) levels (1)

Sunday

Boston is 2 months old today!!!!!

Today my darling daughter is 2 months old, it has gone by so fast. I think the hardest part of being a mother is having to accept that your children will one day out grow your arms, out grow your lap.... It is crazy how fragile and small they arrive, then within a month or two they are packing on chub, gaining a personality, smiling and laughing every time you enter the room, and of course stealing your heart forever. Motherhood has changed me, I have always wanted to be a mommy, but I never knew it was this amazing. I am grateful that I know how deeply important it is to be a loving, sober, god fearing, and attentive mother. My daughter radiates happiness and beauty all day long. We now have the BEASTON who is very strong, fast, sweet, but of course has been going through terrible two stages since he was a year old lol. He is advanced in almost every subject, height, weight, vocabulary, strength, he stood up, crawled, walked, talked, and started learning very early. We also have the very beautiful Boston who I'm sure if she is anything like her mom her nickname will soon be Boss or Bossy lol. She is always smiling, just as strong as Easton was, alert, and I know she will be advanced also.

Yes, yes I am very proud of my children and I will always voice their accomplishments especially if they are above and beyond where they should be at their age. I believe they will have the advantage at school and in sports, I hope atleast one of them share my love of music, I'm sure they will.




                                                                   Boston
    Sweet heart, my heart is divided into four,
     If I could I would give you more,
     I share it with you, Easton, your daddy,
     and our heavenly father,
 
      My soul swims in this beautiful water,
      After time you will learn something about your mom,
       I will always love you no matter if you do wrong,
       If you cannot sleep, no matter how old,
       I will always sing you to sleep with a song,
 
       I will always have a spot for you in my bed,
       If someone harms you,
       well lets just say some things are better left unsaid,
 
       Your mom is a fighter, who dresses and behaves like a lady, 
       Mommy will teach you class, no reason to act trashy or shady,
        I cannot believe I have a daughter like you,
        You are the most beautiful girl,
        your beautiful with everything you do,
 
         People said you would be just as beautiful as mommy,
         but you put me to shame,
         Your skin, eyes, lips, hair, your smile, your laugh,
         your perfect, right down to your name,
 
          I will always be your biggest fan,
          even if you come to know fame,
          The world could know your face,
          but baby girl I gave you your name.
                                                                
I LOVE YOU
 
 


1 comment:

  1. ..than females are of submitting photos of by themselves
    inside the "Women searching for Men" forum?


    Check out my website :: marcus london

    ReplyDelete

Followers