Labels

learn (1) levels (1)

Tuesday

Early learning and child development..

I just signed Easton up for abcmouse.com it is a wonderful site to help him have a head start once he starts school.  Yes that is so far from now, but if I can give my son any kind of a head start you  better believe I'm going to do it. So far he is interested, but because he is still so young and doesn't quite understand he gets frustrated when he can't just bang on the keyboard. I am so excited to have this tool to be able to work with him at least once a day. I give my kids the BEST of everything, a lot of those things we as parents provide for both our kids are not that important. I make sure they have the best clothes, best brands, they never go without, they have more than enough food and toys. These things are more comfort for me to know that I am sacrificing for my children to give them the absolute best.

The most important thing I can provide for my children is an early education to help them have a head start. I couldn't be more excited and I couldn't feel more accomplished than I do today! 8.00 a month for a better future, check! I reward Easton after each lesson with a snack and some Yo Gabba Gabba, I think that will make him want to do more lessons. We are also going to start potty training again, his pediatrician told us that it was no use continuing potty training once I had Boston because kids regress and tend to forget everything they learned. They want to be the baby and feel like the most important child again so they act like a baby, it is completely normal. We are only 2 months down and he had already adapted beautifully so I am ready to potty train! I need to make Easton some lunch, then put him down for a nap. I thought I would share these fantastic milestones that make my life worth living.

As long as I have my babies and I know I am being the best mother I can be, my life is complete.

Stay Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers