Labels

learn (1) levels (1)

Thursday

Today is beautiful, it will continue to be beautiful if I allow it. Sometimes we are our own worst enemy, okay most of the time. We say all we want is to be happy, but we force ourselves to live in the past, focus on the negative, and to never really be satisfied. Today I'm going to choose to be positive, productive, and super patient with my son. Boston is doing so good she is so strong, both her and Easton were able to stand by their first doctor's appointment at 1 week old. She reminds me so much of her big brother, she is just as strong and just as smart as he was at 2 months. When I look at my children I have no choice but to be happy, to understand that I am extremely blessed, and of course I can't help but to be so thankful to my heavenly father. I'm thankful that he trusted me with these special spirits, so instead of letting depression or anxiety take over my day I'm going to be happy. I'm going to focus on all the reasons why I couldn't be more proud of my children. Today's going to be a good day for me, I hope it will be a good one for you also.
Stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers