Labels

learn (1) levels (1)

Wednesday

Bumps and bruises

Easton had a pretty bad fall tonight, it was harder on mommy than him. He was standing on the chair in the living room and fell right on the corner of the table. He instantly got a really bad goose egg on his head and under his eye..  both goose eggs got so big that they started to bleed, we talked to him up and started driving to the hospital. By that time he was just fine he was happy and laughing in the car. He didn't show any signs of a concussion, no vomiting, he did not not himself unconscious, and his eyes are dilating to light change. So we turned around and drove back home, we made the decision to bring him home because we knew he was okay. His hair has gotten so long that I didn't realize the one on his forehead , once I saw it I almost started to cry. The pictures that I got do not do it justice, and by the time it got bigger and started to bleed I wasn't thinking about taking pictures of it. The main reason I took pictures was so the doctor can see what it looks like right after it happened . Thank goodness he is OK, daddy's going to sleep in his room tonight and watch him just in case. Today was a very productive day, and it was actually a wonderful day until my poor baby got hurt. The good news is I finally got a new phone, I got the Galaxy s3 and I absolutely love it. I'm going to be sad until the bruises and bumps leave my baby's face. I hope everybody has a wonderful night , stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers