Labels

learn (1) levels (1)

Friday

one step at at time :)

The last few days have been rough trying to deal with the terrible twos, last night I saw some progress on my sons end. He is learning that screaming for everything will get him nothing, but to communicate will get him everything he wants. He is starting to use the word "please", "show" when he wants me to change the channel, and he is listening a little bit better than when I wrote my last post. I am so proud of him, I knew it was a faze which is why I called it "terrible twos", he needs to learn new ways of communication. To see this progress has made me so happy and I can tell he is proud of himself also. We still have lots of tantrums ahead of us, but as long as we are moving forward and I am consistent with my discipline I know things will start to get easier. My son is a very lovable boy, he loves his sister, and his mom and dad. He can be the sweetest most tender little guy, but unfortunately that all does away when terrible twos decide to take over. This is completely normal, I know it will pass, and I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It will always be a challenge, but I know that once he is able to communicate better a lot of the frustration will go away. This will make it easier for both of us, at least I will know what he wants and he will be able to tell me. That is a milestone I am so anxious for, we both need it! Please forgive me if I seemed rude with my last blog, I was very frustrated and I needed some kind of outlet so I decided to blog/vent. I never want anyone to think that I do not need or want their advice, that is not the case. I take constructive criticism very well and I love advice. Please feel free to comment at any time with advice or what ever you feel. As for me I am going to spend the rest of nap time watching Desperate Housewives, I have an addiction and I'm not afraid to admit it :)

Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers