Labels

learn (1) levels (1)

Friday

Bostons 2 month doctors appointment

Boston is now 13lbs, she is almost 90th percentile in weight and in height she is 63 percentile. She is petite like a little girl should be, but she is solid. This is the size Easton was at 1 month, he was taller also. All of Bostons chub right now is in her legs and cheeks, she is barely starting to get rolls on her arms, before I know it she will be big and chubby. I can totally wait, time goes by too fast. She is healthy as a horse, doctor said she is very strong. She asked if she thought Boston would smile for her and I said "I would be surprised if she didn't smile and giggle at you". She told me it's not everyday that a 2 month old smiles and giggles at her, she was thrilled. The doctor tried to give her all the shots that 2  months old usually get and I told her no. I just wanted to whooping cough and rota virus because those are common in the area and we are always outdoors. She was super sad, but she was a trooper. Love this baby girl, she is a ray of sunshine. Easton was so well behaved up until when we had to leave and he had to put the toys back lol. Tomorrow we will be heading to Vegas, neighbors will be watching the dogs for us. LOVE good neighbors!!! Happy Friday!

Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers