Labels

learn (1) levels (1)

Sunday

The fall of my hero...

Anderson The Spider Silva lost his fight tonight, it looked like he lost the fight on purpose. He is exhausted, he is getting old, and he wants to be with his family.... This is devastating, such a sad night for me. He is my hero along with George St. Pierre. These fighters are like a drug to me, when I watch them fight I get so pumped up and I look up to them because I respect fighters especially champions. There is no one like Silva, he was born to fight, there will never be another like him. I feel like I lost one of my hero's and it hurts, I didn't know it would hurt this bad. I am a die hard fan of his and I believed in him even when others doubted him. It's amazing how you can grow so close to someone you have never even met. How the decision to end their career ends up changing your life also.... It's a very sad night for me, but I know that if he wanted to win that fight he would have. I know what he is capable of and I just wish I could have gone to a live fight or met him before he decided to throw it all away..... (long sigh.....)

Stay Beautiful.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers